Friday, November 16, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Week 2

Hi!  I hope that everyone has had a great week!  I am excited that I have inspired some other people to post their weekly thankfuls.  I look forward to reading them all week!  Here we go with week 2 of November thankfulness.

8.  I am thankful for my wonderful in-laws.  I often talk with people who struggle with their relationship with the in-laws.  I seriously won the lottery when it comes to my in-laws.  They are wonderful to Greg and I, and we are so happy that they are such an important part of our lives.  They support us, and love us no matter what is going on, and we are thankful for that every single day.

9.  I am thankful for extra money that Greg and I had to use for a nice dinner out.  We don't go out to eat often at all because we don't always have money to spend on a fancy meal out.  This night was a rare treat for us, and we went to eat at PF Changs.  It was a delicious treat!

10.  I am thankful for new friends that we are making in Durham.  We have been getting to know several new people, and I am looking forward to seeing where our friendship takes us!

11.  I am thankful for veterans.  Greg and I have several veterans in our families.  We are especially thankful for those in our family that have served our country.  

12.  I am thankful for friends that call, text, and message when I'm having a bad day.  Those thoughts and messages really help when you are just having a crappy day.  It makes me think of how I can easily send those types of messages when I know a friend that's have a hard day.

13.  I am thankful for fuzzy socks.  I don't think I really have an explanation for this.  I just love them.  I am thankful to own several pairs that I wear all the time when the weather is cold.

14.  I am thankful for our sweet babies, Hershee and Penni.  It's amazing how they love us unconditionally.  I am so thankful that they are there to snuggle with me on cold nights.  I seriously cannot imagine our life without them.  I'm going to go love on them right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment